Followers

Friday, 4 January 2013

Happy Birthday w/Sonny Honeycloud



I used a pollycraft image on this card, sponging on ink around the image and then colouring it with promarkers: amber, honeycomb, pear green, marsh green, olive green, sandstone, caramel, vanilla, blush and soft peach.

The papers are from the New Leaf paperback by Mindy Terasawa, which for some reason I haven't used for ages, even though I love them! I punched a border with my x-cut lace trim punch, added ribbon, pearls and buttons from my stash and stamped a sentiment from crafts beautiful magazine to finish.

I'm submitting this to:
- Sketch 'N Stash #104 - Sketch
- There She Goes Clear Stamps #188 - Sponging with Diecuts
- Crafty Catz #164 - Anything Goes





4 comments:

  1. Super Creation i love the layout, thanks for joining in with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card & love the image & papers... great take on the sketch :)

    thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good luck :)

    hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love the colour's thank you for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete