Followers

Friday 4 January 2013

Happy Birthday w/Sonny Honeycloud



I used a pollycraft image on this card, sponging on ink around the image and then colouring it with promarkers: amber, honeycomb, pear green, marsh green, olive green, sandstone, caramel, vanilla, blush and soft peach.

The papers are from the New Leaf paperback by Mindy Terasawa, which for some reason I haven't used for ages, even though I love them! I punched a border with my x-cut lace trim punch, added ribbon, pearls and buttons from my stash and stamped a sentiment from crafts beautiful magazine to finish.

I'm submitting this to:
- Sketch 'N Stash #104 - Sketch
- There She Goes Clear Stamps #188 - Sponging with Diecuts
- Crafty Catz #164 - Anything Goes





3 comments:

  1. Super Creation i love the layout, thanks for joining in with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card & love the image & papers... great take on the sketch :)

    thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good luck :)

    hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love the colour's thank you for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.