Friday, 18 January 2013
More Jillibean papers on this card, this time from the homemade 6 bean soup pack, which is just gorgeous! The image is from Pollycraft and is coloured with promarkers: sandstone, caramel, lipstick red, ruby, cerise, rose pink, pale pink, pastel pink, honeycomb, amber, mustard, gold, cool aqua, duck egg, tea green, pear green, cool grey 3 and blush.
I stamped the sentiment from me-to-you and kept the embellishments light, with just ribbon from sew sweet and some gems.
I'm submitting this for:
- Stamp With Fun #194 - Sketch
- Creative Inspirations #197 - One for the Girls!
- Card Crafters Circle #58 - Layers
- Moving Along With the Times - Happy Birthday
- Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenges #88 - Anything Goes