Followers

Sunday 27 January 2013

Happy Fathers Day



Yes I know... I'm very early for fathers day, but it's what came into my brain so I went with it :)

I cut a 3.5x8 card base in kraft card and layered it with a piece of white card. Masked of a section and inked it in with a yellow-gold ink, before stamping my train from Flonz in brown in. I wanted the train to be rather subtle, so i stamped some of the ink of on a bit of scrap paper first. Added the sentiment from Stampin' Up and a couple of small gems to finish.

I'm submitting this for:
- Less is More #104 - Sketch
- Oh La La Challenge Blog #122 - Wheely Good



7 comments:

  1. Super card - Fathers Day? You ARE prepared

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...you are early...but more prepared than most of us! Great inking and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card kerry!! fab inking

    Thanks for Joining us this week
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, you are well prepared, thanks for sharing at OLLCB x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great Kerry!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card very effective
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week I do hope we see you again
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at OLL. Good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.