Followers

Sunday 27 January 2013

With Sympathy Peacock



I don't usually use 'bold' colours on sympathy cards, preferring softer or more neutral colours, but I decided to give it a try with an all teal card and see what happened. I rather like the result, although I'm not sure I'd do a lot of sympathy cards like this!

I cut a card base from card from papermill directed and used paper from jillibean soup's neopolitan bean bisque paper pack. The peacock stamp is from Flonz and the sentiment from craftwork cards. I added white pearls on the peacocks tail feather eyes for some added interest, without over loading the card.

I'm submitting this to:
- Feeling Sketchy #43 - Sketch
- Craft Your Passion #146 - Totally Teal
- Craft Room Challenge - Monochrome
- Creative Creations Challenge - Keep It Simple



3 comments:

  1. I like this way of sympathy cards. It is not so "sad" with these colours.
    Thanks for joining us at CYP.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful sympathy card that I am sure would lift anyone's spirits. Thanks for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck. Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely sympathy card. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.