Sunday, 20 January 2013
Happy Birthday (70)
A card today that I won't need until September, lol, but inspiration struck so...
I used Authentique's Fresh collection and an image from Digi Darla, coloured with promarkers: cornflower, denim, lipstick red, poppy, ruby, vanilla, buttercup, mustard, sandtone, canary and warm grey 2.
I punched the border with a martha stewart punch and punched three stars with another punch (no idea where it's from!) Embossed another piece of the Authentique paper down the side with a tri-boss folder and added ribbon, twine and pearls from my stash.
The sentiment is from Flonz and the '70' is done with me-to-you number stamps.
I'm submitting this to:
- Mojo Monday #276 - Sketch
- Charisma Cardz Challenges - Punch It (Use at least 2 punches)
- Daring Cardmakers - Embossibility
- Totally Paper Crafts - Embossing of Any Kind
- 4 Crafty Chicks #145 - Pearls