Monday, 21 January 2013
I used freebie vintage papers from cardmaking and papercraft magazine last year layered on pink pirouette card from stampin' up and an image from sweet and sassy stamps coloured with promarkers: cool aqua, duck egg, cornflower, denim blue, mustard, gold, sandstone, caramel, dusky rose, pale peach, pale pink, pastel pink and blush.
Added a few flowers, a sentiment from daisy and dandelion and a few pearls to finish off.
I'm submitting this for:
- Willow Sketchie Challenge - Sketch
- C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Christmas In January
- Winter Wonderland - Vintage
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge #108 - Recycle or Use Something Free
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Extra - Anything Christmas Goes
- The Cheerful Stamp Pad #52 - Tickled Pink