I used New Leaf papers from Mindy Terasawa (I'm really loving these papers at the moment!) and layered it on brown card. The Westie digi came from Birds Cards and I filled in the nose, eyes and ears and promarkers, sponging around him lightly with orange pink and also sponging over the embossed panels on either side. Cut the border with my x-cut lace trim punch and added the silver ribbon, tying a bow and adding a button from my stash. I then cut the flowers with my x-cut dies and added the stampin' up sentiment before I finished the whole thing with pearls.
I had honestly forgotten I had this digi until I went looking through my files for a cute animal digi stamp - which is a shame on me, really, because we have a westie, which is one of the reasons I dl'd it in the first place!
Anyway... for the card, I used another sketch from The Sweet Shop, as part of their 3rd Birthday celebrations! - I was actually following the blog when this sketch came up the first time, but I didn't get chance to do it, so I'm glad I was happy to take the chance now. It's sketch #140.
I'm also submitting this for the following challenges:
- Creative Inspirations #161 - Animal Antics
- Cute Card Thursday #214 - Animal Magic
- Chocolate, Coffee and Cards #11 - Bingo (I used Emboss/Flowers/Ribbon)
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Secret Crafter Saturday #183 - Cute 'n Fluffy
- LEJ Designs Challenge Blog #1 - Anything Goes
- CCEE Stampers #1217 - Use Scallops, Flowers and Buttons