Followers

Tuesday 15 May 2012

iSpy Sketches: ISSC15 with Leanne W



I just love this weeks iSpy Sketches #15 with Leanne W - it's an ultra cute sketch and the DT had some fabulous cards.



I used a kraft card based and papers from Raspberry Roads Summer Goodness pack (the 'grass' - although it looks annoyingly yellowly in the picture, it is in fact green! - and the sun) and the cloudy paper is from Rachel Harper's 'Lets Fly Away' pack.

The hot air balloon digi came from Birds Cards and was coloured with Lime Green, Duck Egg, Sandstone and Caramel promarkers. I added twine and gems from my stash and the sentiment is from a Woodland Folk set.

I'm also submitting it for this weeks Oh-La-La Challenge #105 - Ribbon or Twine

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely fresh design and looks really elegant. Thank you for joining our Ribbon or twine challenge at Ooh La La Creations

    Alli xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sky and sweet ballon! Thanks for playing at I Spy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the big sunshine that your hot air balloon is floating in front of! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at iSpy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.