Followers

Thursday 24 May 2012

It's Yaar Birthday



I originally printed the background scene on this from Birds Cards for a different challenge, but I didn't have time to make that card, so I decided to use it today. I printed the pirate from Pollycraft to go along with it and coloured them both with promarkers - cornflower, duck egg, china blue, marine, chestnut, henna, sandstone, caramel, buttercup, mustard, canary, blush, lime green, pear green, amber and bright orange, sponging in the sky with light blue pigment ink from papermania.

The papers were freebies from Craft's Beautiful magazine a couple of months ago and I layered it all on blue card, using dimensionals to give the scene and the pirate a little extra lift. The sentiment is computer generated and I added some gems to finish, including one as an earring for my intrepid little pirate :)

I'm submitting this to:
- Passion for Promarkers - Birthays
- Creative Card Crew - Dimension
- Charisma Cardz Challenge #20 - No Flowers Allowed

4 comments:

  1. Really a great card! Love the image and your coloring is fab! Thanks a lot for participating in our birthday challenge at Passion for ProMarkers:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent card. Original concept.Ideal for a boy. Beautiful coulours. Congratulations !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally cute sweetie. Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew this time and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! I love the Pirate image adn that background image is fabulous! Thanks for joining us for this week's Passion for Promarkers challenge!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.