Followers

Tuesday 1 May 2012

"Less is More" Week 65: Sketch

A very simple card for "Less is More" this week, following their sketch (below) I masked my card and sponged the center panel in a medium blue ink. I then stamped my hero arts stamp off-center, using a darker blue ink. And then re-inked only the center of the stamp to give the slight effect that its fading from darker to lighter towards the edges... it didn't work *perfectly* but I was pretty pleased with it. I then stamped the stampin' up sentiment in the same dark blue ink and added a dark blue gem to the middle of the stamped flower.

This is the sketch I used.


7 comments:

  1. Very nicely done - very LIM :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, looks great in blue
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wshat a great card Kerry - love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely effect Kerry, super shades of blue!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I think it pretty much did work perfectly! I love it and it makes a brilliant sympathy card in blue.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.