Followers

Friday 4 May 2012

Bright 'N Bling-y



I was apparently feeling very bling today - as I'm sure you can see! The paper is from Pink Paislee's Spring Jubilee pack - I just adore the little bird and bird cage and the colours worked out perfectly for the Pal Paper Arts challenge this week! I didn't use any stamps other than my sentiment which is from stampin' up! and I of course blinged it up with a whole lot of gems!

I used the sketch from CPS-Card Sketches this week #263 - it feels like ages since I've played along at CPS for some reason, but there really just aren't enough hours in the day for me to do all the challenges I'd like too! lol!




I'm also submitting this for Moving Along with the Times 'Summer Sunshine' Challenge and Aud Sentiments Challenge #53 - Anything Goes!

7 comments:

  1. such a pretty card Kerry, Love the colours and birdcage and the Bling is fab.
    Thanks for playing along with MAWTT this week
    Hugs Mau X

    ReplyDelete
  2. The DP is perfect and I thought the birdcage was stamped! Thanks for joining us at the Pals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is super, I love a bit of bling, the colours are super too. Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, HAzelxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, this is gorgeous! thank you for joining us at aud sentiments xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your interpretation of the sketch, the papers are fabulous. Thank you for playing along at Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! A girl can never have too much bling!
    Sorry I'm a bit late in commenting but thanks for joining us at MAWTT for Claire's Summer Sunshine challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hola!
    pretty card by CPS-263 sketch
    This is my card:

    http://carolinamaraboliscrap.blogspot.com/2012/05/maniquis-vintage.html

    Hugs!!
    from Chile
    Carolina ArteScrap

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.