Followers

Thursday 24 May 2012

Read Books & Dream



This weeks Cupcake Craft Challenge #193, is Book Lover - so I decided I'd make a bookmark, because I can never have to many bookmarks, not with all the books I have! Raspberry Roads Summer Goodness pack and the cloudy paper is from Rachel Harper's 'Lets Fly Away' pack. The image is a pollycraft digi coloured with promarkers - lime green, pear green, marsh green, duck egg, sky blue, sandstone, caramel, henna, chestnut, blush and maroon. I made the words with individual letters from a me-to-you alphabet set and added the heart gem in place of her neckplace, punching a hole and adding ribbon to finish.

I'm also submitting this for LEJ Designs Challenge #4 - Anything But A Card.

5 comments:

  1. You should definately read books and dream. This is scrummy. Thanks so much for joining us at Cupcake this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry Louise, what a gorgeous bookmark. I love the image and your sentiment is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super bookmark perfect for the challenge,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week.
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! What a lovely bookmark this is, I love the sweet image and the beautiful sentiment. Thank you so much for joining in with the LEJ Designs challenge
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I do like bookmarks, I never have enough, love it, hugs
    Lou P DT LEJ Designs

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.