Followers

Tuesday 1 May 2012

A Few Quick Cards


This first one was done with a digi stamp from Beccy's Place, coloured with promarkers - pear green, caramel, sandstone and poppy. I used dimensional's to give it some, well, dimension... and finished with a sentiment from a me-to-you stamp set.


This one I used brown paper, layered with New Leaf papers by Mindy Terasawa. I cut the flowers from the upper layer of brown paper, with my x-cut dies before affixing it, added the sentiment in white ink and a few gems to finish.


This card uses a digistamp from Desert Diva simply printed, coloured the quill with cool grey 3 and 4 promarkers, cut with nesties, backed onto black card and a few gems added.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous work Kerry Louise , love the basket and the quill is fab . What fantastic cards , gorgeous colours and a great black and white Great work .
    Well done
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.