Followers

Tuesday 8 May 2012

If I Searched the Whole World...




I confess, I shamelessly stole this idea from a card I saw recently in a card shop... well at least the idea of using the map as a background. I thought it looked cool and decided I needed to do it!

The map was printed from the computer, backed on card from the paper company. I printed the digi stamp from Birds Cards and coloured it with promarkers - pear green, sky blue, slate, cool grey 3, cool grey 4 and canary. The sentiment is computer generated and I used a couple of gems from my stash to make the easel card sit right.

I'm submitting this for this weeks Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes and Just Keep on Creating - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. This card is awesome, i love hoe the combi van looks against the map paper. The funny thinhg is my best friend and i have always wanted to travel the world in a combi van, the whole love, peace and mung beans thing :)

    thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes and travel stories, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, what a gorgeous card ,and a lovely image well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.