Followers

Sunday 7 September 2014

Thinking Of You

After a few rough weeks - and one gallbladder infection, ugg - I had a nice morning crafting yesterday, while I impatiently await the arrival of my new cameo (Which isn't here yet and believe me, Amazon and I are going to be having strong words about what it means when I book for one day delivery and don't get it!).

Along with a card for next weeks DT card for Delightful Challenges, which you'll all have to wait for... I got this one done, for this weeks Little Miss Muffet Challenge, #93 which is to use Blues and Greens.



I used a Pollycraft image, coloured with my promarkers - nearly all in blues and greens of course - and papers from papermania. Layered it all up on navy blue card, stamped a sentiment from Holly Hobbie, in blue ink and added a few little blue pearls, from my stash.

1 comment:

  1. This is just darling, love the navy and olive combo. Going to have to remember that. Hope you are on the mend from your infection. Thanks for playing along at Little Miss Muffet.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.