Followers

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Happy Birthday, Dad

So apparently I'm having way to much fun with my new toy... a friend asked me to make a card for her Dad, for his birthday and the moment she saw this card her response was 'you had fun with your new toy on that didn't you'. I can not tell a lie, I am having just a little too much fun with my new toy, lol.



I used a free digi, from Free Vintage Digi Stamps, lightly inking the edges and used papers from Crafts on the Net, layered on dark brown card. I used my cameo, to cut the sentiment, the tab and the ships wheel all of which came from the silhouette, except the 'Dad' sentiment.

I'm submitting this too:
- Sentimental Sundays #233 - A Touch of Vintage
- Chocolate, Coffee and Cards #73 - Vintage
- Crafty Catz #245 - One for the Boys

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is perfect for a male, just love all the elements you put together..
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really great male card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic masculine card! I love the neutral tones and your cameo is serving you well! Love all the wonderful shapes and layers! Your Dad will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made a wonderful card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sentimental Sundays. Hope to see your work next time too.
    Maja, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation , love the vintage feel,thx for joining us at Chocolate Coffee and Cards - DT Crystal

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.