Followers

Thursday 18 September 2014

Delightful Challenges, All Fall Down!

The Challenge at Delightful Challenges this week is All Fall Down, Use Fall Colours! And we're sponsered by The Robins Nest!



I got to play with the brilliant, Farm Boy Petey, the Down on the Farm Accesssories! And a sentiment from the Down on the Farm, Sentiments set!



I used Jillibean papers, from the Apple Cheddar Soup, pack, layered on brown card. Fussy cut petey, with my cameo - my first successful fussy cut with my new toy! - and coloured him and the background with my promarkers. Added more papers and sentiment inside and the haystack (also coloured with my promarkers), both to decorate and help the easel card stand up!



Don't forget to go over to the Digital Delights Challenge Blog and check out what the rest of the Design Team has done this week and enter your own card!

And check out the website for more fabulous Digital Delights by loobyloo.

4 comments:

  1. Such a clever design, Kez! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kez, you made me smile with this one! So charming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! Love the design. Have to have that sentiment set!


    Have a Gr8 weekend!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kez, love the easel card! Great play on your sentiment with the haystack.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.