Followers

Saturday 13 September 2014

Celebrate!



I just love this Bugaboo image... I can picture so many of my friends when I look at it ;)

I coloured the image with my promarkers and used papers from First Edition's j'adore pack, layered on dark red card. The sentiment was cut with my cameo and the gems - I forgot I even had them, lol! Usually I go for the 2/3mm ones by default and only remembered at the last minute that these were in my stash because it didn't look right with smaller gems.

I'm submitting this to:
- Digi Sketch Challenge - A Girl Thing
- Sketch 'N Stash #146 - Sketch
- Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
- Brown Sugar Challenge - #111 - Celebrations



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, thanks so much for joining us at the Digi Sketch Challenge and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.