Followers

Thursday 11 September 2014

Cherry Blossoms



Another quick CAS card for the day. The minute I saw this gorgeous cut file from Birds Cards, I knew I had to use it, so it was at the top of my list the minute my cameo arrived... can't believe it took me four days to use it really, lol!

The card was cut in black and I layed white card behind it. I cut the flowers in pink and added them, with some gems. The sentiment is stamped in black ink, from the Marion Emberson Designs - On Your Special Day set.

I'm submitting this card for:
- Addicted to CAS #47 - Codeword: Oriental
- CAS on Sunday #41 - Black & White + One Colour



3 comments:

  1. A beautiful design Kerry. Love the the pink and black Cherry Blossom tree and the way you placed some of the flowers over the edge of the frame.

    Thank you so much for joining in our Oriental challenge at ATCAS - Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love the cherry blossoms! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cherry blossoms and the DSP you used. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.