Followers

Friday 26 September 2014

A Little Dash of Christmas Cheer



This card, uses what is possibly one of my favourite bugaboo stamps ever. I know so many people this is appropriate for, I'll have a hard time deciding which one of them to send it too! lol!

I coloured the image with my promarkers, of course. Used papers from dovecraft's back to basics pack and layered it on red card. The poinsettia, was cut using my cameo and I finished it with a few gems and a sentiment from Digital Delights by loubyloo.

I'm submitting this for:
- Fussy and Fancy Challenge #123 - Main Colour Red
- Crafting By Designs - Get Ready for Christmas
- Simon Says - Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card - I agree - the image is wonderful (and vaguely familiar, lol)
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.