Followers

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Sent With Love



I used papers I got free with Crafts Beautiful magazine this month, they are by Alison Butler. The toppers came from a same. I used navy card from the paper mill. Tied a bow with a bit of ribbon from my stash, added the charm and then a few gems to finish.

I used the iSpy Sketches ISSC12 with Melyssa Connolly:


And am also submitting this for:
"Less Is More" - Week 62 - How Charming
Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge - #182 - Inspired by a Film Title (The Queen)
UnstampaBelles Challenge #10 - Colours of your Country's flag (there is a bonus theme for a card that wasn't a square/rectangle, but I didn't do that part obviously)
Bunny Zoe's Crafts #23 - Ribbon or Twine

In other news, I had another fantastic surprise today, when I discovered I'd won a £10 Gift Voucher from One Stop Card Crafts - after being chosen as the winner of the Pampered Pet's Challenge on Try it On Tuesdays - was utterly delighted by the win! I guess it's just my lucky week!

16 comments:

  1. gorgeous love the creation and presentation of your movie, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Kerry... the sketch takes up rather a lot of the card, but your elements are super!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not too much white space, and fairly layered
    but a SUPER card
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. the colours caught my eye right away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on the sketch and the colours are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, forgot to add - thanks for entering this in Unstampabelles this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful layout....great card. Thanks for joining us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card -- that font is just beautiful! Thanks for joining in at I Spy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea! very topical card. Thank you for joining in at Secret Crafter.linda x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kerry Louise,
    This looks fab. I love your stamp & card design. What a great freebie! Great interpretation of the movie title too. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card!
    Thanks for playing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect card and thanks for sharing with us. Thanks for taking part in Unstampabelles Challenge this month and best of luck. Best wishes, Kym, Guest Designer for Unstampabelles for April 2012 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card and I adore your colours! Thank you so much for joining us over at iSpy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card - love the layout ;-) thanks for joining in UnstampaBelles Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Kerry-Lousie you have won the our random draw for the Sticker Store prize over at Unstampabelles. Could you please email me with your details. You will find my email at Unstampabelles. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.