Followers

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Happy Birthday Bow

Second (and last) card of the day. This one uses the fabulous colours on this weeks Colour Create Challenge #93 - Deep Purple, Bright Green and Cream (with an optional extra of a bow.

And I used sketch #185 from clean&simple stamping





I used BoBunny green paper and dark purple card from the papermill shop. The large letter stamps are papermania and the word 'birthday' is masked from a sentiment (which I think is daisy and dandelion). I used ribbon, a button and gem from my stash, sewing the button onto the bow I'd tied and adding the gem for a bit of sparkle before sticking them onto to the card - and then backed the whole thing onto a folded base card.

I'm also submitting it for this weeks Crafty Catz Weekly challenge #127 - Make a Clean and Simple card.

4 comments:

  1. This is just perfect for our CAS challenge, Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty cas card Kerry...fabulous design...thanks for playing along with our Colour create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant card thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity of this card... Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.