Followers

Tuesday 3 April 2012

CC&CC: Challenge 9 - Fancy Folds

Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge #9 this time was 'Fancy Folds' - I admit I don't do a lot of fancy folds, but I got a free score board in one of my papercraft magazines and this seemed like a good excuse to test it - and try a stepper card :)





I made this on Saturday, but something about it just wasn't right, so I left it and went back today and changed the paper on the back panel - originally I'd used the same paper on both panels, but it just didn't look right, but I'm much happier with the change in paper.

Both papers are from Papermania's Birdsong range. I can't remember where the stamps came from, but I stamped them with papermania inks and then used red and pink for the dragon flies, just to give a little pop of colour. The sentiment is Stampin' Up and I finished with some ribbon and gems from my stash.

This is all the 100th! post on my blog tagged 'challenge card' - although it is I believe the 101st actual card, as one post from a few months ago had two cards for different challenges! Can't believe I've entered 100(+1, lol) challenges! Most of them since just the start of this year! Thank you for everyone who has left comments and the few who have followed me! I really appreciate every one of you!

2 comments:

  1. This card is so peaceful and serene! Thank you for playing with us at CCCC!

    Torrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerrey Louise this is so pretty I like the shape and such Fab stamping well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.