Followers

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Gardening Birthday



I used plain black and white card cut with my nesties and run through the swiss dots embossing folder to create my checker pattern, backed onto brown card and set off center on my card base. The image is from Beccy's Place, I cut around it closely and coloured it with my promarkers - Caramel, Sandstone, Pear Green, Lime Zest, Marsh Green, Cool Grey 3 and Cool Grey 4, adding it to my card with dimensionals. The sentiment is computer generated and I added a little flower stamp, finishing everything off with a few gems.

I'm entering the card for the following challenges:
- My Time To Craft #178 - Gardening Gems
- Cards for Men #9 - Texture (Embossed card)
- 365 Cards Day 54 - Black and White Plus Two (My two are Green and Brown)
- Passion for Promarkers #146 - Cut it Out (used my nesties dies)
- Ladybug Crafts Ink #59 - Birthday

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card - i love the embossed checker bard effect
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this week for our Birthday challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect card for our gardening gems challeng this week - thanks for playing along at MTTC this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card kerry louise.your design is fab and i love tbe image.
    thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab use of textures! Love the checker look and the bling is the perfect touch. So glad you joined us at Cards for Men!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This checker pattern looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kerry Louise, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super card, great card for a guy! Thanks for sharing with us at LCI this week, hope to see you again soon. Pami x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.