Tuesday, 24 April 2012
I used plain black and white card cut with my nesties and run through the swiss dots embossing folder to create my checker pattern, backed onto brown card and set off center on my card base. The image is from Beccy's Place, I cut around it closely and coloured it with my promarkers - Caramel, Sandstone, Pear Green, Lime Zest, Marsh Green, Cool Grey 3 and Cool Grey 4, adding it to my card with dimensionals. The sentiment is computer generated and I added a little flower stamp, finishing everything off with a few gems.
I'm entering the card for the following challenges:
- My Time To Craft #178 - Gardening Gems
- Cards for Men #9 - Texture (Embossed card)
- 365 Cards Day 54 - Black and White Plus Two (My two are Green and Brown)
- Passion for Promarkers #146 - Cut it Out (used my nesties dies)
- Ladybug Crafts Ink #59 - Birthday