Followers

Saturday 21 April 2012

Hippy Birthday



For todays card I used a print out from Papercraft Inspirations magazine. It's actually one I printed ages ago - I used the other part of the print out months ago, but didn't get around to using this part... it originally had nine coloured squares with the little VW Vans, but I cut them up and only used six here. I used paper from Summer Goodness by Raspberry Road, layered up on black card and some green ribbon, a button and a few gems from my stash.

I'm submitting this for the Everybody Art Challenge #189 - Card for a Man.

In other news I had great fun yesterday at a Craft Fair at the King's Hall, Belfast - I got many lovely things, gems, pearls, ribbons and all the little handy basic embellishments like that. A couple of stamps sets and papers, a new border punch, an embossing folder - and I stopped at art and hobby on the way home (because I hadn't spent enough money clearly! lol!) and got a lovely me-to-you set that had three sets of stamps, a few inks and two mounting blocks. It was a most fruitful day for crafting and I had great fun - even if my bank balance is now groaning a bit now! lol!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is perfect.
    Thanks for joining EAC.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.