Followers

Thursday 16 February 2012

So Sweet Buttons

When I saw this "Just Us Girls" challenge I almost ran away to hide from it. This isn't something I'd ever seen before, but the design team cards were so cute in the end I couldn't resist.





I went with a very clean and simple look again, with some pale blue card stock and paper from the Born to Shop range. The stamps - both the candy and the sentiment were freebies I got in uh... well one magazine or another... very lightly coloured with promarkers and then I placed my buttons in the middle of each piece of candy and a few gems at the bottom because well, I can never resist gems!

I was extremely excited to use my new Martha Stewart boarder punch that arrived in the mail today - even better I didn't actually 'pay' for it as I had enough reward points saved up with my catalogue to get it for free!

1 comment:

  1. Well, DARLIN'... aren't you glad you DIDN'T hide from US! {Hee Hee} Looks to me that this challenge suited you, beautifully! WONDERFUL! Your card SHOWS marvelous use of buttons/stamped image and YOUR talent! Bravooooooo, sweet one! Thanks, again, for sharing your talent with Just Us Girls! P.S. - special thanks for sharing our graphic: we REALLY appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.