Followers

Thursday 9 February 2012

CPS 5th Anniversary - Day 10

Almost caught up, but I'm done for today with only two cards... a few restless nights have left me brain dead today to do any more.

This is Card Positioning System Anniversary Day 10's sketch is with Lee Murphy and The Stamps of Life.

CPS Sketch #26




I used 'Let's Fly Away' paperpack that was a freebie in Quick Cards magazine and some yellow card from the Paper company. The ballon is from Birds Cards coloured with promarkers, the sentiment is from Stampin' up and I finished it with a flourish from sizzix and a few gems.

I confess, I'm not totally happy with this card, but I can't put my finger on why...

2 comments:

  1. Oh it's so Springy and cheery!! I love the dp and the flourish element!! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work on the sketch. Love your soft colors too!

    health club promotions

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.