Followers

Sunday 5 February 2012

CPS 5th Anniversary - Day 1

Card Positioning Systems is 5!

And okay so I'm a little behind, I knew the Anniversary was coming, but I forgot to check back until yesterday - but since I've got sometime, I'm going to try and catch up with as many of the Anniversary Sketches as possible - it's a good way to go back to old sketches that I missed before I found the blog!

This is the sketch from Day 1 with Tami Mayberry and Card Maker Magazine.

CPS Sketch #136


I've also combined it with the PollyCraft Monday Challenge #125 - Favourite Things and have chosen to use my favourite papers of the minute - Papermania Birdsong, I'm going to be so sad when I finish up the book - I may have to see if I can get another pack or two.



Along with the Papermania Birdsong papers, I used some card stock from the Paper Company, a sentiment from stampin' up and the birds nest is a gorgeous new freebie I got in Cards and Papercrafts Magazine both stamped in papermania ink and a few pearls from my stash.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I love the colours on this, thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us for the CPS 5th Anniversary celebration

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.