Followers

Thursday 9 February 2012

CPS 5th Anniversary - Day 9

Card Positioning System Day 9 was hosted by Deb Felts with The Cat's Pajamas!

CPS Sketch #5


I flipped the sketch, but this is what I came up with.


I used black card from the paper company and the design paper is from Wild Rose Studios 'In love with Japan' paperpack. I cut some spare fans from left over bits of paper for a 'decoupage' effect on the paper. Added a sentiment from Stampin' Up and a few small gems from my stash.

Given how simple the card is it took me ages - largely picking papers because I just couldn't quite figure out what I wanted to do with it, but I'm reasonably pleased with how it turned out.

1 comment:

  1. OMgoodness, Kerry! You must have the patience of Job to cut out all those teeny tiny fans! This came out lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.