Followers

Sunday, 19 February 2012

"Less is More": Week 55

The "Less is More" Challenge this week was to use Punches or Die Cuts on your card.

I don't have a lot of choice with either, I need to build up my collection of die cuts and punches, so I had to 'resort' to using my nestie dies.



I used the scraps from papermania hampstead, cut with my square nesties along with a square of red card stock. Cut a circle with my nesties for my sentiment, and a scalloped circle to layer it. Stamped the birdhouse from a freebie I got in a magazine - coloured with duck egg and pear green promarkers, and the sentiment from Daisy&Dandelion, using a few pearls from my stash to finish it off.

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, I love this birdhouse stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a real little sweetie.
    I love the little bird house Kerry.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that birdhouse Kerry
    Super card
    Thank you so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete