The card I'm sharing this morning is actually one I'm very pleased with. It just came together exactly how I wanted it and that is so very rare!
I don't often make masculine cards - although I've gotten better at it! - so any excuse is a good one and Creative Card Crew #4 was for a masculine card, so I knew I had to do it!
I used a digital stamp from Birds Cards, coloued with Promarkers - Marsh Green, Pear Green, Caramel, Sandstone, Cornflower. The papers are BoBunny, the cardstock from the Paper Company. I ran the digi through my cuttlebug using my Spellbinders Nesting dies and did the same with the brown paper and blue card to layer it up. Adding ribbon and buttons from my stash to embellish, the bow is done with paper 'twine' because I don't have any actual twine (a terrible oversight I really must see too!)
I'm also submitting this for:
- Party Time Tuesdays #55 'Get Well Wishes'
- Truly Scrumptious #74 - All Creatures Great & Small
- Moving Along With the Times - Says Get Well Soon
- Inky Impressions - Use Punches or Dies
- PaperPlay Challenges '12 Week 7 - Critters
- Totally Paper Crafts #104 Ribbons and/or Bows
- Pollycraft Monday Challenge #128 - Ribbons and Buttons
- All Sorts Challenge #142 - Anything Goes