I used papers and card from stampin' up. Rich Razzleberry card stock and Razzleberry lemonade papers sent to me by a friend. I inked the edges of the paper with dark purple ink. The adorable digi image was a freebie from Hero Arts, coloured with promarkers: burgundy, maroon, ruby and mustard. The flowers are petaloo colour me crazy coloured with burgundy and mustard promarkers and I added a pearl to the center of which one from my stash.
I'm submitting this to:
- The Sweet Stop #195 - Sketch
- Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenges #90 - Valentine's Day/Love
- My Time to Craft #206 - Things With Wings
- ABC Challenges #14 - Valentines Day
- Milk Coffee Challenge - Valentines Challenge