I am very much over valentines and it's not even here yet, lol, but while we're on the love theme, I thought I'd go for a wedding card, after all, what says love more than deciding to spend the rest of your life with someone!
I used paper from Authentique's Fresh collection layered on black card from papermill direct. Used my nesties to cut and emboss the image from Pollycraft, before colouring it with promarkers: black, slate, cool grey 4, cool grey 3, shale, caramel, sandstone, gold, mustard, buttercup, vanilla, blush, almond and soft peach.
The sentiment is from stampin' up and I embellished with a few pearls, some twine and a heart charm.
I'm submitting this too:
1. A Die for A Sketch #9 - Sketch
2. Twisted Tuesday Challenge #43 - Couples, Black Tie Event (A card for a couple, with black)
3. Crafty Creations Challenges #208 - Black and White Plus One (Grey)
4. Cards for Men #3 - All My Love
5. Paper Crafting Journey - Love
6. Charisma Cardz Challenge #5 - Love
7. Daring Cardmakers - Love is in the Air
8. Totally Paper Crafts #152 - Valentines/Love
9. One Stop Craft Challenge #215 - Love is in the Air
10. Sentimental Sundays #141 - Love is in the Air