Followers

Monday 4 February 2013

CAS Valentine



I made this yesterday and set it aside because I wasn't entirely happy with it - never mind that the picture refuses to co-operate... *mutters* - but the more I look at it, the less I hate it.

I used a pink pirouette card base and rounded the corners, then took a scrap of real read and some scraps of paper from stampin up's sending love paper pack and cut circles and punched hearts using x-cut dies and a dovecraft punch. I added the button.. (which is more peachy in colour than the bright orange it looks like in the picture) with the twine bow and then stamped the sentiment from stampin up in the lower corner and added a few gems.

I'm submitting this for:
- Addicted to CAS #5 - Heart
- {PIN}spirational #42 - Inspiration Picture
- Cute Card Thursdays #254 - A Different Corner





PSST - I HAVE BLOG CANDY!


6 comments:

  1. Wonderful design. Love the little bling with the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I love the pinks and reds you have used! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card !!
    Thanks for joining CCT this week!
    Hugs heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's gorgeous!!! Thanks for participating in the {PIN}SPIRATIONAL Challenge blog! Hope to see you again!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS with this super card, love the pretty design and the gorgeous colours.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.