Followers

Friday 22 February 2013

Alles Liebe zum Vatertag

PSST - I HAVE BLOG CANDY!




Still feeling so very ill, but I was so very tired of sitting still that I just had to get something constructive done... so this is a card for a friend's dad for fathers day.

I used a mix of papers that were sent to me by a friend a few years ago so I'm not sure of all the sources, one of them was the paper shelter... and I layered it on navy blue card from papermill direct.

The image is from pollycraft, coloured with my promarkers: cinnamon, caramel, sandstone, ruby, poppy, cornflower blue, denim blue, cool grey 3, warm grey 2 and warm grey 1.

I cut two stars in from some of the DP and used some twine and a computer generated sentiment.

I'm submitting this card for:
- Digi Darla's Challenge #50 - Food for Thought
- Seems a Little Sketch #33 - Sketch
- Digi Makeover Challenge #76 - Anything Goes
- Craftroom Challenge - Something For A Man
- Stampavie and More #187 - Lots of Layers



9 comments:

  1. Your card is just wonderful :0)))

    Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and more ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just so cute and PERFECT for Father's Day! Your use of the burlap is brilliant! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little card. Love the burlap. Awesome stars.

    Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teehee, that monkey makes me giggle. Great card, I too love the stars :) Thanks for joining us at the Clear it Out Challenge Blog, have a great weekend (feel better soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a CUTE card! That image is so cute and love what you did with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun and cute card, just love that image. I hope you feel better soon. Thanks for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck with the draw. Julia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card...adorable image and the papers are perfect for it! Thanks for joining us at Seems A Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card! Love that adorable image! Thanks for joining us at SALS! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A super card. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.