Still feeling so very ill, but I was so very tired of sitting still that I just had to get something constructive done... so this is a card for a friend's dad for fathers day.
I used a mix of papers that were sent to me by a friend a few years ago so I'm not sure of all the sources, one of them was the paper shelter... and I layered it on navy blue card from papermill direct.
The image is from pollycraft, coloured with my promarkers: cinnamon, caramel, sandstone, ruby, poppy, cornflower blue, denim blue, cool grey 3, warm grey 2 and warm grey 1.
I cut two stars in from some of the DP and used some twine and a computer generated sentiment.
I'm submitting this card for:
- Digi Darla's Challenge #50 - Food for Thought
- Seems a Little Sketch #33 - Sketch
- Digi Makeover Challenge #76 - Anything Goes
- Craftroom Challenge - Something For A Man
- Stampavie and More #187 - Lots of Layers