Followers

Friday 8 February 2013

Card Crafters Circle #61 - Love Is In the Air/Valentine

I'm so excited today to bring you all my first DT card for Card Crafter's Circle!

This week it's challenge #61 and our theme is:

LOVE IS IN THE AIR

With February 14th approaching, we ask that your card be VALENTINE or LOVE themed!

This week we've got not one, but two wonderful sponsors, which means two prize up for grabs!

Robyn's Fetish
One randomly drawn winner will receive their choice of five (5) digital images from Robyn's Fetish
***
and Floppy Latte Designs,
.. and another randomly drawn winner will receive a prize of $6 to spend at the Floppy Latte Designs store.
Both Robyn's Fetish and Floppy Latte Designs, kindly sent the DT some images to work with. And here is my card!



I used Floppy Latte's Country Hearts - coloured with my ProMarkers: ruby, poppy, rose pink, dusky rose, pale pink and pastel pink.

I cut a kraft card base, wrapped some twine around it and tied a bow in it, coloured and mounted the digi on red card and attached to the card with dimensionals, adding the peg from my stash to make it look like it's hanging and then added the sentiment from Stampin' Up and some gems from my stash to finish it off.

To join in and check out the other fantastic DT cards, head over to Card Crafters Circle!

3 comments:

  1. Kerry, this is a wonderful card. I like the way you've "pinned" the hearts with that little clothes pin. Very creative. So glad to have you on the team. I can see you are going to be a nice asset to our challenges. Wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic Kerry! I'm so glad you've joined us at CCC! I love how you used the image and the little clothespin and twine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo....very country! I love the look of the pretty hearts against the kraft, and the peg is a perfect finishing touch....great first creation, Teamie!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.