Followers

Friday 1 February 2013

Get Well Soon



I always think get well cards for men are much harder than for women... but this adorable little digi from pollycraft is perfect for a mans card! I've coloured him with promarkers ruby, poppy, sandstone, caramel, shale, mustard, warm grey 2 and cool grey 3.

I cut some fishtales from scraps left over from the jillibean homemade 6 bean soup pad, with mft dies, layered the computer generated sentiment (Font: Bee Maker Ink) and image on dark brown card and added a scrap of paper left over red DP and a yellow button to finish it off.

I'm submitting this for:
- Allsorts Challenge Blog #191 - Masculine
- Retro Sketches #48 - Sketch
- Creative Inspriations #199 - One for the Guys



PSSST - I HAVE BLOG CANDY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.