Monday, 17 December 2012
What do you call...?
I used friends forever Christmas Tale papers on this card, distressing the edges with the edge of my scissors, scrunching, then flattening them out again and sponging on some blank ink. The image is from Pollycraft, coloured with promarkers: lipstick red, poppy, ruby, slate, gold and blush. The sentiment is computer generated and I added a few punched holly leaves and gems to embellish.
I'm submitting this card too:
- Moving Along With The Times - Christmas Crackers
- Card Crafters Circle #52 - Red, White and Green
- My Time To Craft #201 - Santa
- Sunday Sketch & Stamp #137 - Sketch (Free choice, I used sketch #129)
- http://onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/challenge-209-distressed-christmas.html # 209 - Distressed Christmas