Tuesday, 18 December 2012
Vintage Christmas Tree
I used Kaiser Craft design papers and a stamp from Hot of the Press that I got free with Simply Cards and Papercrafts Magazine a few months ago. I embellished the tree with gems and used a sentiment from the same set as the tree, sponging a little ink around the main image and adding a few more gems in the top right corner to finish it off.
I'm submitting this to:
- Fab 'n Funky Challenges #151 - A Vintage Christmas
- Totally Paper Crafts #147 - Sketch
- Winter Wonderland - Oh Christmas Tree!
- Allsorts Challenge #185 - Oh Christmas Tree
- Come and Get it Challenges - Anything Christmas
- Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #194 - Christmas time!
- Anything Goes Challenge #82 - Traditional Colours
- Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge - Anything Goes At Christmas
- Craftyhazelnuts Christmas Challenge #103 - Anything Goes for Christmas