Tuesday, 11 December 2012
I used an image from pollycraft, coloured in promarkers: buttercup, canary, blush, vanillia, lemon, mustard, gold, caramel, slate, pastle pink, lilac, lavender and amethyst.
I layered purple card with paper from the born to shop range and the two smaller pieces of purple card with paper from crafts beautiful magazine and a white embossed panel. Adding the ribbon, flowers and gems from my stash to decorate.
I'm submitting this to:
- Just Us Girls #166 - Embossing
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards #28 - Recipe (3 flowers, 2 Design Papers, 1 Ribbon)
- Created With Love Challenges #21 - Birthday Card: Things with Wings
- Seems A Little Sketchy #28 - Sketch
- 365 Cards, Day 285 - Opposite Week (Yellow and Purple)