Saturday, 22 December 2012
I used papers from raspberry road for this card, and an image from pollycraft coloured with promarkers: ruby, poppy, lipstick red, burgandy, blush, warm grey 3, slate and black and used a metalic gold marker for the belt buckle.
I sponged some ink around the santa image and used ribbon, twine and pearls from my stash and the sentiment embellishment from a set of vintage embellishments I got from poundland, finished it off.
I'm submitting this for:
- LEJ Designs #24 - Santa's Coming to Town
- Try it On Tuesday - Lucky Dip (Die cuts, Ribbon, Sentiment, Pearls, Distressing, Stamped Image)
- Sweet Sketch Wednesday#185 - Sketch
- Party Time Tuesrday #99 - Colour/Photo Inspiration
- Charisma Cards Challenges #50 Santa Claus is Coming To Town
- Card Crafters Circle #54 - It's Christmas
- Craftyhazelnuts Christmas Challenge #104 - Anything Goes for Christmas