Followers

Sunday 30 December 2012

Let It Snow



For this card I used an adorable freebie from Beyond the Fringe coloured with promarkers: sanstone, yellow, lipstick red, honeycomb, amber, lilac, lavendar amethyst, pale pink, pastel pink, soft peach, duck egg, cool aqua and cool grey 4, with some glitter glue for the snow.

The papers are from quick cards magazine, the sentiment is from papermania and I used punched snowflakes and gems to embellish.

I'm submitting this to:
- Seems a Little Sketchy #29 - Sketch
- Tuesday Alchemy #46 - Anything Goes
- Chocolate, Coffee and Cards #29 - Snowmen
- CraftyHazelnuts Christmas Challenge #105 - Anything Goes
- Hiding in my Craft Room #78 - Freestyle





8 comments:

  1. So cute. I love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,love the image...fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that digi and love it - delightful card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 105 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that snowman image and the paper colors. Just lovely! Thanks for sharing it with us at Seems a Little Sketchy and for using our sketch!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kerry I love these purples and blues! makes me want to start digging in my stash for them! Thanks for joining us here at Seems a Little Sketchy!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors are just amazing. I am pinkie girl.
    Thank you for joining our challenge.
    we wish you the best of luck in your entry.
    We hope to see you come back soon for another challenge.

    Hugs Tammy Ortiz Design Team for Chocolate Coffee and Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout! I have to try this one, I really like it! Your choice of colors are FAB! I really like Christmas cards done with the less traditional colors, and this one is perfect for your great snowman image, super job! Thanx for joining us at CC&CC, come back again soon! Aloha, Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card and great colours - thanks so much for joining us at SALS this time and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.