Monday, 10 December 2012
Happy Holidays Nana
I cut a card base with kraft card and used Kaiser Craft papers again, on this card. The adorable digi image is from Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps, coloured with promarkers: slate, black amethyst, lilac, lavender, sandstone, caramel, shale, pear green, marsh green, poppy and cornflower.
I printed the 'Happy Holidays' sentiment and used outline stickers for the 'Nana' and embellished with ribbon, gems and a snowflake embellishment from my stash.
I'm submitting this for:
- The Sweet Stop #188 - Sketch
- Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge #83 - Christmas!
- Passion for ProMarkers - Mega Christmas Challenge
- Charisma Cardz Challenges #48 - Christmas
- Card Crafters Circle #52 - December Celebrations
- C.R.A.F.T Challenge #184 - Christmas