Followers

Saturday 15 August 2015

Sorry It's Late!



I got this awesome freebie stamp ages ago from MayzyArt and have been intending to do this card ever since, but it never seemed to come together! Finally it has!

I used papers from the Paper Stack magazine, Vol. 4 layered on navy card from the papermill. I cut the clock on my cameo and of course used my promarkers to colour the T.A.R.D.I.S and Doctor. And added some twine and two buttons.

This is inside of the card!


I'm submitting this for:

- Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
- Creative Knockouts - Recipe (3 embellies, 2 pattern papers, 1 image and 1 sentiment) - Paper Craft Crew Challenge #157 - Sketch
- DigiDesigns Challenge - Use Ribbon/Lace/Twine (any or all)



5 comments:

  1. Your card is very cute and clever, and your sentiment is right on! Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

    Hugz,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on our recipe challenge. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your choice of colours and images, Kerry. What a fun card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us for the Paper Craft Crew Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerry, love your dr Who theme.. Super cute card! Thanks for joining Paper Craft Crew :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Love the clock!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digis and I hope you'll join us again- our new challenge is on right now!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.