Followers

Saturday 8 August 2015

May All Your Weeds Be Flowers



The weekend has arrived and with it just the smallest hint of summer... it's not exactly hot out but the sun is in fact shining and it's not pissing wet, so i'll take it! (My dog certain appreciates it, since it means he gets proper walks not just a quick in and out!)

I used a Pollycraft image on this card, coloured of course with my promarkers and paired it with a lovely sentiment from Digital Delights by Louby Loo. The papers are from my minds eye, lost and found 3, layered on card from the paper mill.

I cut the stitched card and the 'notepaper' on my cameo and added a couple of little punched butterflies, some twine and a few gems to finish it off.

I'm submitting this for:

- Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
- Dragonfly Journeys #17 - Colour Inspiration (Goldenrod, Turquoise, Ruby)
- I Love ProMarkers #281 - In The Garden



2 comments:

  1. Hi Kerry! This little gal is just the sweetest! I love the butterflies and the bling you added, along with the great papers you used too. Thanks so very much for joining in my Color Inspiration challenge this week.

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet, love the image and sentiment, fab papers too, thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.