Followers

Tuesday 4 August 2015

One Martini, Two Martini, Three Martini... Floor!



I won this stamp last week from Sassy Studio Designs, isn't she awesome? And appropriate for so many of my friends! lol! I coloured her with my promarkers and popped her into a polaroid frame.

I used papers from Jen Hadfield's Pebbles pack (I picked it up last week in TK Max, where I spent a good half hour narrowing the six packs I wanted to buy, down to just two! Damn my bank account for not being willing to let me buy all the paper! lol!)

Added a computer generated sentiment, a little martini glass (everything was cut on my cameo of course) and added a few gems to finish it off.

I'm submitting this for:

- Inspiration Destination #44 - Anything Goes
- I Love ProMarkers #280 - Three or More Layers
- Aud Sentiments Challenge #137 - Sketch + Sentiment
- Sassy Studio Designs - What'd Your Say?
- Incy Wincy Designs - Frame It

Sketch


9 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at i love promarkers,great card,good luck Lyn [DT]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card and so glad you shared over at Inspiration Destination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Card Thank you for joining us at I love Pro Markers this week. Good luck hugs Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it - I used to have that digi but can't for the life of me track it down on my computer. It is as you say perfect for so many friends. Love how you have used it. Thank you so much for trying out our fun sketch at Aud Sentiments - you did a great job using it. Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite sentiments! LOL Great card! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Cute card. Joyce Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kerry Louise, this is such a fun card! Love that sentiment and great take on our sketch. I'm so glad you shared it with us in our "Sketch" challenge at Aud Sentiments this week. Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card Kerry Louise. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy this week, good luck! Colette - DT :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun!! Thanks for joining us this week at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again in our upcoming challenge!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.