Friday, 7 August 2015
Yesterday was a singularly unproductive day, as I woke with a blinding headache and sneezing my head off (which in no way helped the headache!) Somewhat better today, at least not sneezing, so got a GP appointment out of the way and enjoyed a nice lunch with a friend before coming home and settling into my craft room.
I used a gorgeous image from Just Inked Lines for this card, coloured with my promarkers. The sentiment is computer generated. The papers are from My Minds Eye, In Bloom pack, layered on grey card. I used some organza ribbon, tied into a bow and wrapped around my layers, some flowers and a die cut leaf flourish, cut on my cameo and finished it off with some pearls.
I'm submitting this for:
- Scrap & Craft #12 - Wedding
- Fantasy Stampers Challenge #42 - Lots of Layers
- Glitter n Sparkle #148 - Anything Goes
- Passion for ProMarkers #308 - Summer Lovin'
- Top Tip Tuesday - Ribbon and Pearls