Followers

Thursday 13 August 2015

Sailor Bear



This card is for a friends Dad, who's birthday is next month, but since I'm going to see her in a week, I thought I'd take it with me now and save myself the postage (and remembering it!) later, lol!

I used an image from KaDoodleBug Designs, coloured with my ProMarkers and a computer generated sentiment. The papers are from Jen Hadfield's Pebbles pack, layered on grey card from the papermill. The Anchor border and the rope frame were cut on my cameo and I finished with a few little grey pearls, because we know I can't resist.

I'm submitting this for:

- Dragonfly Journeys #18 - Boys Will Be Boys
- Crafting From the Heart #72 - Anything Goes
- Oh La La Challenge Blog #186 - Nautical
- 4 Crafty Chicks #259 - Nautical

5 comments:

  1. I love this cute card, thank you for joining us at Crafting from the heart.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card love the grey and white and the anchor border is superb. Thank you for entering our Nautical Challenge at Ooh La La Creations Alli x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kerry! What an awesome card and great colors too! The die cuts are just fabulous! Thanks so much for joining my Boys will be Boys challenge this week.

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable! I love the colors you used and the die cuts are just too cute! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina- DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and fun with amazing details on it!!! I am so glad that you joined us at 4 Crafty Chicks for the Nautical challenge - sure hope we see you next week’s challenge as well!!
    Taunya Butler
    4 Crafty Chicks August Guest Designer
    http://daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.