Followers

Monday 6 August 2012

Home Sweet Home

Appropriate title is appropriate also because I am now 'home sweet home' after a 10 day trip with my Mum to celebrate her 50th Birthday. A good time was had by all, but I'm now going to have to be very disciplined with my craft spending for a few months, because I indulged all her whims and my bank account is looking a little poorer for it! Worth it though, after all, she only turns 50 once (and isn't she glad about that! lol!)

Anyway, now that I'm home - it feels like ages since I've been on here, between the holiday and being ill, I think I've only made about 2 cards in 2 months *eeek!* - time to get back into a routine again though and so I've started today with this card.



The card came from the paper company, the paper and house topper from papercraft inspirations magazine and I added a few gems to finish.

I used sketch #277 from CPS-Card Sketches



And I'm also submitting for Craft Your Passion #122 - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Very sweet card. Like the papers you used.

    Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Come back and Play with us again next week!!

    Mian
    Craft Your Passion Guest Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. It is soft and bright at the same time. The layers look wonderful. Great choice of embellies, too. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges. Hope you'll join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card.Love the mix of papers and the little house to go with them.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card! Thanks for playing along with the CPS sketch this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch...I would love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week...

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/08/52-card-pickup-week-32.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.