Followers

Monday 16 July 2012

Less is More - Week 76



This weeks "Less is More" challenge was for a one layer card featuring '3' this could be three colours, words, stamps, the number 3, etc...

I love one layer cards, looking at them that is! because I'm horrid at making them, lol! Nevertheless, after two weeks during which I only made one card, it was as good a place as any to start.

The slippers are teddy bo stamps and the sentiment is stampin' up - all stamped in brown papermania ink, I coloured the slippers with my promarkers, in three shades of green - forest, marsh green and pear green.

3 comments:

  1. It took me a while to work out what the images were... at first I thought that they were nuts... they look comfy though!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those slippers! They look like they have been worn for ages, and the owner didn't like to take them off, but had to, because you just can not wear slippers outside in the rain...

    They do make a great birthday card!
    Marrigje

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.